BE(IT) final year students can join from July 4 2020 to September 30, 2020. To contact Dr.Mi Mi Nge
Responsible for manage projects from preliminary planning through completion.
Supervise and manage in daily construction work according to specification.
Manage the daily works to be completed according to project schedule.
Organize and participate in daily works to perform according to safety requirements.
Coordinate with other internal and external organizations to do construction works smoothly and to complete in time.
Participate and monitor the project quality control plan.
Reporting for the project progress and current status information.
Checking and confirmation of the daily work progress, daily material requirements and BOQ form subcontractors.
Preparation of plan, reports, records and other necessary construction documents.
Responsible for document progress, materials, and reports on project
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree
At least 15 years experienced for bridge construction in actual construction site
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills- ability to communicate
Hardworking spirit and strong communication skills
Good oral and written English
- Updated and prepare all the training documents
- Provide training for all new business development staff
- Support Enterprise Sales Team
- Monthly Training update for all BD staffs
- Sales role playing
- Provide CRM training
- Pre-sales support where required
- Be able to deliver great customer service
- Able to identify issues and provide solutions
- Able and confident to easily communicate with Managers, HR Directors, Owners of large companies
- Be able to develop strong customer relationships
Minimum 3 year of sales training experience
- Hard working
- Honest and helpful team player
- Knowledge in recruitment is an advantage
- Must speak / write English
-Join Myanmar's fastest and most successful Online Group
-Ensure all graphics and video design outputs are on brand and visually stimulating.
-Measures of Performance
• Understanding best practices in branding and graphic and video design and utilising them in all output
• Maintain freshness of concepts and ideas for major events in terms of graphic design
• Work under the direction of the Marketing Director and the wider marketing team members to understand their creative briefs and agree on deadlines for delivery
• Produce various design projects from concept to completion in the needs for any number of business initiatives
• Work to understand and continuously improve the high standards of business and ensure all outputs from the department meet requirements
• Assisting with Marketing Communications and other Marketing Department team members for delivering their graphic needs
4. Managing and Mentoring
• Proactively contributing to the well-being of the team
• Facilitating new hires development and onboarding
• Help assist third-party service providers (casual staff for events)
• Contribute to weekly report as part of the Brand Management team
• Follows protocol for review, ensuring that approvals is put in production
-5 to 10 years of Graphic Design experience for local and international brands
-Can present a portfolio of design work
-Great Photoshop and Illustrator skills, design ability for journals, brochures, websites
-Proficient with any additional creative skills and equipment in photography are much appreciated
-Technical expertise on different media
-Can communicate in English and Burmese
Warmly welcome to our TU (Hmawbi), Technological University (Hmawbi).
TU (Hmawbi) is currently offering seven Engineering degree programs ( Six Engineering courses and Architecture) and about 2500 students are currently attending. Around Three hundred teaching and supportive staff: professors, associate professors, lecturers and other academic staff, as well as most of the technical and administrative personnel are carrying out their daily work in 78.04 acres wide campus.
TU (Hmawbi) is the university which got ISO 9001:2008 certificate for Quality Management System Since 2015 and now upgraded to ISO 9001:2015 version in 2018. Futhermore, all engineering programs have been accredited provisionally by Myanmar Engineering Council, which is national accreditation body for engineering education. Moreover, TU (Hmawbi) has also been accociate member of AUN-QA ( ASEAN University Network Quality Assurance) since 25.3.2018.
Our motto is "Our Innovation towards Brighter future", and our vision is to become internationally recognized, high ranking university that nurtures highly qualified engineers and architects who are needed in building the nation, Myanmar.
In order to fulfill our vision, we try our best to raise our prestige through International Relations Office conducting worldwide relations with national and International institutions. So we would like to invite all the valuable old and new, Local and foreign stakeholders to our University.